“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
In my opinion, one of the biggest problems businesses have today is creating products or services that consumers don’t see the value in. Here’s a few ideas!
1) Start off focusing at solving your customers problem in a way that puts money in their pocket. Don’t try to sell anything that isn’t 100% focused on solving your customer’s problem.
2) Find out solutions your customers find most value in and replicate.
3) Create strategic alliances with market leaders to extend trust & aid in expanding.
4) Look at how businesses / customers could sell your products / services, without losing sight of solving the problem and adding value.
5) Adapt your products / services to cover a wider range, and future proof with a vision of what’s happening in the world in the next 5 years. Don’t become too near sighted and only stick to what’s working right now. It’ll change!