A “mouse” was put at the top of a jar filled with grains.
He was so happy to find so much food around him that no longer he felt the need to run around searching for food and now he could happily live his life.
After a few days of enjoying the grains, he reached the bottom of the jar.
Now he was trapped and he couldn’t get out of it.
He now has to solely depend upon someone to put grains in the same jar for him to survive.
He also may not get the grain of his choice and he cannot choose either.
Here are a few lessons to learn from this:
1) Short term pleasures can lead to long-term traps (living on benefits/furlough/spoilt by parents perhaps?).
2) If things are coming easy and you are getting comfortable, you are getting trapped into dependency.
3) When you are not using your skills, you will lose more than your skills. You lose your CHOICES and FREEDOM.
4) Freedom does not come easy but can be lost very quickly.
- LinkTree: The Team Realty